Lab-Band Weight Loss

VSG Weight Loss

Friday, September 18, 2009

Update - Houston, we DO NOT have a problem!

Called my surgeon's office and I do not need to worry :-)

I was told that everything should be okay and not to eat any jello until the solid food phase. I also asked about the bad dry heaves I had after surgery and throughout the first night. My stomach was all cramped up and it really wanted to vomit badly, but could not. She said not to worry about it neither, that it was caused by the anesthesia and as long as it disappeared all will be fine.

So I am relaxed now, will turn on some feeling-good-music and re-organize my closet.

Day 7 after Surgery Stats
Pain on a scale from 1 to 10: 1 (no pain at all)
Discomfort on a scale from 1 to 10: 2 (little discomfort in the port area)
Overall Feeling: Very Good and very happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you did not cause any damage to the band.

    ReplyDelete